The London writer who isn't London-centric
Are you looking for a reliable professional who
- offers you a steady stream of ideas
- has 20 years’ freelance experience
- knows where you can stick your apostrophes
- cares as much about your 17th commission as your first
- proofreads copy before pressing ‘send’?
I can think outside the box and north of Watford - even though I’m based in SW12. It might be an interview with the stall-holder who campaigned to save the original food market at Birmingham Bull Ring (BBC Good Food), or a piece on North Cornish food attractions not owned by Jamie Oliver or Rick Stein (BBC Olive).
Call me on 020 8675 3522 or email email@example.com
I would love to hear from you.